Planning for your family’s future after you’re gone is a very important legal task.
If you take the time now to make an effective legally binding Will you can save your family not only stress but money, in what will undoubtedly be a difficult time for them.
Capelin Law can help with:
- Advising you in regard to estate and Probate laws
- Writing a will that is strong and durable and likely to minimise the chance of litigation over your estate.
- Advising and setting up testamentary trusts
- Advising you in regard to choosing executors and guardians
- Advising in regard to estate tax (including capital gains) and financial concerns
- Reviewing and updating your superannuation documents including your Binding Death Benefit Nomination
- Safely storing your will and other important legal documents
At the same time as considering your Will, we strongly recommend that you also put in place plans for any future incapacity through Power of Attorney and Guardianship documents. This will ensure that if you somehow become unable to make decisions about your finances, your medical treatment or living arrangements then the person or persons who you trust can make those decisions for you unhindered.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation.